“Perfect oasis to recharge your batteries...”

Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa
Ranked #78 of 494 Hotels in Marrakech
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Perfect oasis to recharge your batteries...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

I stayed at this resort for business at the end of Jan 14. The conference facilities are excellent, the staff is extremely professional and friendly. The common areas are amazing, beaufiful gardens, heated pool, football pitch, tennis court... The area is huge, so you can still relax and enjoy the peaceful athmosphere.
I experienced a real Moroccan gala dinner at the hotel with fantastic entertainment, memorable experience. Congratulations to the management and to the staff of this resort, great team!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear Madame,
I would like to thank you for your encouraging words and am really glad you enjoyed your stay especially the gala dinner. As you have mentioned, Pullman Marrakech being in the middle of the vast ‘palmeraie’ and embracing a 17- hectare olive plantation, offers you the opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of its premises especially after a long working day. It would be a great pleasure to welcome you again for a memorable vacation.

Aladin Saleh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel for business and found they were very helpfull and attentive staff in everywhere in the hotel.

Plenty of outdoor space, and tranquility. Perfect when you are off for few hours and want to relax.

I will come back to this place for a romantic stay too and it is very well communicated and not that far from Marrakesh.

Dear Guest,
It is indeed a great pleasure to know that you intend to come back again for a longer visit to Pullman Marrakech after having spent a few days on a business trip. Our entire team works hard on being vigilant, listening to our guests’ comments and it is an honor to be part of such a qualified team.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.
Best regards,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Hotel located outside the city in a calm location - a good antidote to the city. Villa layout means that there is a sense of space, and the extensive grounds add to this. All-inclusive package very good value. Pool is a decent size, although for laps you have to swim width-ways as it has a sloping entrance at one end. Nice ambiance with lounge furniture around it, and a lovely place to relax. Gym has decent equipment, although small. Extensive buffet - and very good quality food. For those looking to host a meeting, it has outstanding conference facilities, and very competent staff. GM, Mr Alaa El-Din is fantastic, and clearly very committed. Knows exactly how to get the best from his team. I'd head back in a shot.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 1 March 2014
Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I’m delighted that you enjoyed your stay and had the occasion to visit various facilities at Pullman Marrakech. As you must have noticed Pullman Marrakech has been designed to please all tastes. For those who prefer to spend a more tranquil time they can hang out in the lounge sipping a fresh cocktail or mint tea. Others can play tennis, volley or visit the gym for some sports.
I’m really honored to be part of such a competent team. Thanks to the collaborative work of the entire team that put their heart in their daily work we are able to improve our accomplishments
We’ll be more than happy to welcome you again on your vacation as promised.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I stayed at Pullman in Jan 2014 for business and rate it highly. The staff were super friendly and the facilities excellent. The outdoor pool is heated so you can still swim in it in the winter and they have a small gym - it's a great place to come back to after a day of exploring the city and the old souk. I was there for a conference with a series of events on and off site and they were managed brilliantly by the hotel staff and in particular the GM, Mr El-Din. The resort is big so if you can't face walking to your room, just ask to be driven in one of the golf carts.

Room Tip: If you don't want a long walk to your room ask for one close to main reception building, however...
1 Thank Alexjhj
Dear Guest,
It was a great pleasure hosting your conference. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the events organized for your company. Thank you for posting your review while presenting several facilities of Pullman Marrakech to show a better perspective of the hotel. Pullman is the perfect place where people are able to mix business and leisure. This is exactly the Pullman concept, we call it the real BLEISURE . Many business guests that visit Pullman Marrakech on a short business trip come back again with their families to enjoy the full facilities offered by the hotel.
We hope to see you again at Pullman Marrakech on your coming holidays.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

I'll be honest, when I heard I was staying at this hotel in a destination I have never visited before the first thing I did was go to tripadvisor. I was greeted by many reviews with replies from the general manager himself. I was lucky to meet and talk to Mr Alaa El-Din during my visit (as did many of my colleagues as we were there at a work conference and he was the host of our gala evening), and I can say first hand that the interest and well being of guests in the hotel is top of his mind.

The service everywhere was excellent and unfortunately we only tried the buffet and bar in the hotel, but both were excellent. Loads of outdoor activities to try and nice and quiet at night for a good night rest.

All the rooms are villa setups sort of, so if you don't like stairs make sure to ask for one on the ground floor.

Hope to stay here again in the future to play some more golf in the area.

1 Thank Ralph M
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Dear Ralph,
You did the right thing by going on tripadvisor to read other people’s opinions.
By doing so you have touched a very sensitive point that concerns my daily work. I will be very transparent in my reply as you did; having spoken with many guests I have discovered that reviews on social media can be very contradictory. While most of the travelers believe in it and find it helpful others simply don’t trust what is written. Whether the review is positive or negative each reader can sense the real level of the hotel from the overall feedbacks written on it.
As we are far from being a perfect place to please all tastes, the Pullman team and I are committed to be always in close contact with our guests. I find it of great importance to listen to our guests as it helps us work continuously to improve our accomplishments thus providing a better service and product.
Guests often ask me upon their arrival if I really answer reviews. And my answer is YES of course. Reading every single feedback has helped me learn from the different comments and it has made me think in a more positive manner. For most reviews written I can easily remember and recognize the guests even though the names used are only usernames. In your case Ralph I can say that I remember you and still recall our discussion.
That is why I tend - as often as I can- to make sure to answer our guests’ reviews, in order to thank the person who took his time to post his impression (positive or less positive). I owe it all to you.
Thank you for visiting Pullman Marrakech and we would be honored to have you again at Pullman Marrakech on your vacation.

England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

I stayed at the Pullman in Marrakech with my mum in January we had a wonderful time & the staff were incredibly helpful throughout the whole of our stay. Our room was lovely & spacious. We had B&B included in our deal; the breakfast was plentiful & delicious everyday. The hotel offers a free shuttle bus service into Marrakech many times a day which was brilliant. Every evening I was delighted to get back on the shuttle bus to be transported back to the calmness that the Pullman offered after a jam packed sight seeing day in the very busy Marrakech. On our last day my mum & i decided to treat ourselves to a spa treatment at the onsite spa, the accommodation package we had booked included a 30% discount which was great as the treatments would have been quite expensive without the discount. It's a shame treatment prices aren't available on the Pullman website & cannot be booked before you arrive, this would be my only criticism. I really liked this hotel & the overall grounds & swimming pool area are lovely. The day we were leaving the hotel topped our stay off with arranging to take my mum & I to the airport in the hotels stylish Mercedes (for the same price as a taxi) which made my mums day!

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Guest,
I’m very glad that we were able to offer you an enjoyable stay at Pullman Marrakech. And what would be more perfect than a day at the spa , where you can take a deep breath and simply relax. It is a great pleasure to know that you returned back home with good memories that you will keep for quite some time.
You are always welcome to visit Pullman Marrakech where you know you’ll get a personalized service from all the team members.

Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

We stayed at Pullman palmeraie resort & Spa between the 22/1 & 29/1 of Januari and everything was perfect. Very charming attention from the GM and his team for my wife's birthday when we arrived. The food and service given were awesome. We stayed in a suite and for the four of us this was perfect as we had enough space for our 2 children (4 years and 16 months). The hotel is pretty well situated not so far from the city centre with the schuttle and far enough to enjoy peacefulness in the beautiful gardens or at the swimming pool. Let's not forget the great Kid's club they have with Ms Kadmiri and her team (Abdelatif and the rest of the team) who really love children and do their very best to please them and make them feel like princesses and princes. We also enjoyed the beautiful spa with my wife and this was a great experience too.
Last but not least, one of the reasons why I reserved was because of the positive comments I saw but also because Mr Aladin Saleh the GM was replying to almost all comments, this is really impressive! I would definitely recommend to anyone with kids or not to stay there as Mr SALEH and his team will make everything they can to make you happy!

Room Tip: Ask for a suite as you will have more space and ideally upstairs
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear Gregory,
I’m very touched by your comment and would like to thank you for sharing your experience at Pullman Marrakech. Indeed, children love to spend their vacation at the Kids Club where they are in good hands. They take part in exciting activities while parents experience a unique, relaxing time. I will share your compliments with the Kid’s club team who will be delighted to know they made your children’s holiday extra special.
Looking forward to seeing you again as I’m sure your dear children would love to see ‘Chocolat’ one more time.

Aladin Saleh
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marrakech
Sofitel Marrakech Lounge and Spa
Palmeraie Palace
Palmeraie Palace
#126 of 494 in Marrakech
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,169 reviews

Been to Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!