“Excellent hotel with such committed staff”

Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa
Ranked #80 of 494 Hotels in Marrakech
Twickenham, United Kingdom
“Excellent hotel with such committed staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the hotel for 5 nights but we wished it had been longer. All the staff were friendly and could not do enough for the guests. We would like to mention 2 people who really made our stay memorable.
One was Marawan the person attending the pool, who always smiled and came to help straight away for towels and putting up the parasols. Another person was Hassna, who taught salsa, volleyball and even convinced us to do stretching class an hour before we were due to leave.
Mr Alaa El-Din Saleh was always around making sure that everything was running smoothly, the hotel has got the art of creating the ultimate customer experience.
If I was to fault anything then it was only that as we are vegetarians we had difficulty as the food was not labelled to state it was veg. Otherwise there were lots of choices. We would definitely go back and even take the children and grandchildren as the hotel caters for all.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Manoj R
PullmanMarrakech, Directeur général at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Guest,
(The ULTIMATE customer “guest” experience) that’s what Pullman Marrakech’s philosophy is all about ….
Thank you for your kind and touching words. It is a real honour that many of our dear guests decide to visit Pullman Marrakech more than once. It enhances our confidence and encourages us to work even harder in order to improve our performance. What we have achieved so far is thanks to all the team members who work with dedication and commitment to their goals.
I intend to share your words with both Marwan and Hasnaa who will be pleased to know they contributed to rendering your vacation a memorable one.
I noted your remark regarding the labels and can assure you that we are actually preparing labels for different dishes hence making it easier for our guests in their choices.
You are always welcome at Pullman Marrakech and until we meet again yo my best regards.
Aladin Saleh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

I stayed at the Pullman for a company conference a couple of weeks back. The meeting room facilities were first class but what stood out for me most was the welcome we received from the hotel and the great service that we were shown throughout our stay

It's a big, spacious resort. Rooms are very nice and spacious and we ate fantastically well throughout our stay. The pool was also great!

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Paolo G
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Dear Paolo,
Thank you for taking the time of posting your feedback. I’m indeed impressed by the number of positive reviews we received from several guests who attended conferences at Pullman Marrakech. It proves that coming to a hotel for business means also enjoying space, nature and a personalized service. I’m delighted to know we managed to combine all this and contributed to making your stay a memorable one. It would be great seeing you again at Pullman Marrakech on your holidays where you will rediscover the marvels of Marrakech.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

I stayed at this resort for business at the end of Jan 14. The conference facilities are excellent, the staff is extremely professional and friendly. The common areas are amazing, beaufiful gardens, heated pool, football pitch, tennis court... The area is huge, so you can still relax and enjoy the peaceful athmosphere.
I experienced a real Moroccan gala dinner at the hotel with fantastic entertainment, memorable experience. Congratulations to the management and to the staff of this resort, great team!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear Madame,
I would like to thank you for your encouraging words and am really glad you enjoyed your stay especially the gala dinner. As you have mentioned, Pullman Marrakech being in the middle of the vast ‘palmeraie’ and embracing a 17- hectare olive plantation, offers you the opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of its premises especially after a long working day. It would be a great pleasure to welcome you again for a memorable vacation.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel for business and found they were very helpfull and attentive staff in everywhere in the hotel.

Plenty of outdoor space, and tranquility. Perfect when you are off for few hours and want to relax.

I will come back to this place for a romantic stay too and it is very well communicated and not that far from Marrakesh.

Dear Guest,
It is indeed a great pleasure to know that you intend to come back again for a longer visit to Pullman Marrakech after having spent a few days on a business trip. Our entire team works hard on being vigilant, listening to our guests’ comments and it is an honor to be part of such a qualified team.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.
Best regards,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Hotel located outside the city in a calm location - a good antidote to the city. Villa layout means that there is a sense of space, and the extensive grounds add to this. All-inclusive package very good value. Pool is a decent size, although for laps you have to swim width-ways as it has a sloping entrance at one end. Nice ambiance with lounge furniture around it, and a lovely place to relax. Gym has decent equipment, although small. Extensive buffet - and very good quality food. For those looking to host a meeting, it has outstanding conference facilities, and very competent staff. GM, Mr Alaa El-Din is fantastic, and clearly very committed. Knows exactly how to get the best from his team. I'd head back in a shot.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 1 March 2014
Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I’m delighted that you enjoyed your stay and had the occasion to visit various facilities at Pullman Marrakech. As you must have noticed Pullman Marrakech has been designed to please all tastes. For those who prefer to spend a more tranquil time they can hang out in the lounge sipping a fresh cocktail or mint tea. Others can play tennis, volley or visit the gym for some sports.
I’m really honored to be part of such a competent team. Thanks to the collaborative work of the entire team that put their heart in their daily work we are able to improve our accomplishments
We’ll be more than happy to welcome you again on your vacation as promised.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I stayed at Pullman in Jan 2014 for business and rate it highly. The staff were super friendly and the facilities excellent. The outdoor pool is heated so you can still swim in it in the winter and they have a small gym - it's a great place to come back to after a day of exploring the city and the old souk. I was there for a conference with a series of events on and off site and they were managed brilliantly by the hotel staff and in particular the GM, Mr El-Din. The resort is big so if you can't face walking to your room, just ask to be driven in one of the golf carts.

Room Tip: If you don't want a long walk to your room ask for one close to main reception building, however...
1 Thank Alexjhj
Dear Guest,
It was a great pleasure hosting your conference. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the events organized for your company. Thank you for posting your review while presenting several facilities of Pullman Marrakech to show a better perspective of the hotel. Pullman is the perfect place where people are able to mix business and leisure. This is exactly the Pullman concept, we call it the real BLEISURE . Many business guests that visit Pullman Marrakech on a short business trip come back again with their families to enjoy the full facilities offered by the hotel.
We hope to see you again at Pullman Marrakech on your coming holidays.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

I'll be honest, when I heard I was staying at this hotel in a destination I have never visited before the first thing I did was go to tripadvisor. I was greeted by many reviews with replies from the general manager himself. I was lucky to meet and talk to Mr Alaa El-Din during my visit (as did many of my colleagues as we were there at a work conference and he was the host of our gala evening), and I can say first hand that the interest and well being of guests in the hotel is top of his mind.

The service everywhere was excellent and unfortunately we only tried the buffet and bar in the hotel, but both were excellent. Loads of outdoor activities to try and nice and quiet at night for a good night rest.

All the rooms are villa setups sort of, so if you don't like stairs make sure to ask for one on the ground floor.

Hope to stay here again in the future to play some more golf in the area.

1 Thank Ralph M
PullmanMarrakech, General Manager at Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Dear Ralph,
You did the right thing by going on tripadvisor to read other people’s opinions.
By doing so you have touched a very sensitive point that concerns my daily work. I will be very transparent in my reply as you did; having spoken with many guests I have discovered that reviews on social media can be very contradictory. While most of the travelers believe in it and find it helpful others simply don’t trust what is written. Whether the review is positive or negative each reader can sense the real level of the hotel from the overall feedbacks written on it.
As we are far from being a perfect place to please all tastes, the Pullman team and I are committed to be always in close contact with our guests. I find it of great importance to listen to our guests as it helps us work continuously to improve our accomplishments thus providing a better service and product.
Guests often ask me upon their arrival if I really answer reviews. And my answer is YES of course. Reading every single feedback has helped me learn from the different comments and it has made me think in a more positive manner. For most reviews written I can easily remember and recognize the guests even though the names used are only usernames. In your case Ralph I can say that I remember you and still recall our discussion.
That is why I tend - as often as I can- to make sure to answer our guests’ reviews, in order to thank the person who took his time to post his impression (positive or less positive). I owe it all to you.
Thank you for visiting Pullman Marrakech and we would be honored to have you again at Pullman Marrakech on your vacation.

Aladin Saleh
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marrakech
Sofitel Marrakech Lounge and Spa
Palmeraie Palace
Palmeraie Palace
#124 of 494 in Marrakech
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,169 reviews

Been to Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!