If you are reading this because you are considering going to this Hotel then stop reading & just book now.
My wife and I have just spent 10 days in a Riad at the Selman. The service is exceptional. Nothing was ever a problem & everything was done with a smile, with urgency & with pride/passion in their work. Having visited almost all the other 5 star Hotels/Resorts in Marrakech during our trip (many ranking ahead of the Selman on Tripadvisor by the way!) I can only say that the Selman sets & delivers 'the standard' in Marrakech.
Many things separates this Hotel from the others;
- The fantastic design of the property & the grounds. perfectly clean & maintained.
- The amazing views of the mountains
- The stunning service with the most visible & hands-on Hotel GM I have ever met. Leadership from the very top.
- The peaceful & relaxing environment (far enough away from the hassle of the city centre but close enough to visit ever day if you wish.
I want to thank all of the staff at the Selman for a special time at your Hotel; far too many to name or single out. This is a team effort.
Money can buy a good Hotel room but it can't buy you memories. We leave with great memories.
My only improver is get name badges please. Some Hotel guests like to address staff by their name, names are more personable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the foot of the Atlas Mountains, Selman Marrakech, a palace of distinct, designed by Jacques Garcia Selman Marrakech seduces with its timeless harmony. The property offers 55 rooms and suites and 5 private riads with a private swimming pool and butler service, meticulously executed. Selman Marrakech also feature the longest heatable swimming pool of 80m long, 3 restaurants, "Le Selman," a luxury fine dining with an international menu, "Le Pavillon," specializing in Mediterranean-inspired dishes with views of the hotel's Arabian horses and "Assyl", an authentic Moroccan restaurant. Precious moments are embodied in the presence of the beautiful thoroughbred Arabian horses. There are views of the horses from the terraces and the gardens where one can admire the equine ballet. Selman Marrakech's spa, Espace Vitalité Chenot is a tribute to oriental wellbeing. The Spa offers treatments using the specific and unique Chenot Method. Moments of pure grace add to the perfection of this timeless experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Selman Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.