“Great for a lazy lunch”
Review of Henna cafe

Henna cafe
Ranked #84 of 928 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The most important thing for visitors to know about the Henna cafe is that it is a non profit organisation. This means that it does not create a wage for an owner, it uses every penny of profit to serve the local community in the form of education and support. You can see the recent details of work and projects of the Henna Cafe online. We thank you for your feedback and your visits. Please always head to the bright warm orange decor of the Original Henna Cafe to ensure that your henna leaves a beautiful mark on the lives of young Moroccans as well as a beautiful mark on your skin! Henna cafe is situated 10 minutes walk from the Koutoubia Mosque near to the Pasha's palace). You can ask a taxi to drop you at Dar Moha, dar el Bacha. We are a 2 minute walk towards bab Doukalla from here......
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Gentle, friendly and inexpensive healthy food served on a breezy if a little compact, roof top terrace.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Took my teenage daughter here for a henna experience. Its a charming place with art, food and two cute roaming tortoises to coo over! I am a vegetarian so I was pleased to be eating there. However food was just ok. Well worth the trip for the henna and the service was good. I think it was set up to support local women in business so a worthwhile cause too.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Our family favourite. A gem!! I'm glad I found this on trip advisor before I went or I would have walked straight past this. The food was delicious and plentiful. A lovely lady did henna for my girls of 18,11 and 10 for 50dh each. Tortoises were lovely to watch and it was the place the family wished we had had time to go back to. Cheap and good cause. Delicious!

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

You eat the best and the money goes to social projects. Oh and its cheap! Wow! We didnt do henna so its no obligation.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I went looking for this place after seeing the reviews on trip advisor.

I'm so glad we found it (thanks google). My wife had a fantastic henna tattoo on her foot with was beautiful. While there we had a great lunch time meal and a couple of the iced mint drinks that were on the specials board that day.

Oh, and the tiny tortoise was amazing :)