“OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Riad 41

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Riad 41
Ranked #567 of 1,153 Marrakech B&B and Inns
“OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

I instinctively booked this riad for my trip to Marrakech with my niece and I have to say my instincts were SPOT ON. Staying at Riad 41 MADE our time in Morocco magical - and I do not say that lightly.
When you come to Marrakech, you could be forgiven for feeling mild trepidation/excitement/anticipation all rolled into one. You want to make sure you have a quiet haven of tranquility and relaxation after the hussle and bustle of the medina. Make no mistake, Riad 41 is THAT PLACE!
Where do I start? I loved the look of Riad 41 based on the reviews and photos already posted on trip advisor - thank you to those people - you guided me well. The riad is exquisite. You will not be able to fault anything. I'm all about location and this is perfect. Secondly, the interior design is cool. Last but not least, Marina and Mark are the most generous, kind, helpful and hospitable people you could wish to meet and I have not felt more at home and relaxed on a holiday - period.
Amina and Mohammed are delightful - and happy in their work around the riad and let's not forget Gucci the cat who is so cute!
On a practical note, Marina and Mark instinctively know what you want and can readily arrange anything for you so there is no need to book anything in advance if you choose not to. Finally, we opted for their traditional Moroccan meal one evening and frankly, this was the best meal I have eaten in my life. I know I sound a little gushing but it is true and you will NOT be disappointed if you choose to stay here. Guaranteed! Thank you Riad 41 for making our stay PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. X

Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Korean first
Manchester
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We spent our holiday at the Riad 41 in August and we simply had a perfect Moroccan stay!The building is beautiful, clean and provided with all the facilities a tourist may need. The staff is very friendly, helpful and professional!Marina is amazing, she pampered us from the very first day we arrived in Marrakech! She is always ready to help in case you feel a bit lost in the unique Medina of the city. The amazing staff, Amina, Mohammed and Gucci, make you feel like home. They meet your needs even before you ask for something. We met Mark and he is very very kind. Together with Marina they really represent the strong point of the Riad. We highly recommend the Riad 41 to all young couples who would like to spend a perfect holiday in Morocco.

• Stayed August 2014
Ceuta, Spain
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Me and my girlfriend stayed at Riad 41 a few days this summer and we were very pleased with our stay. The staff makes you feel right at home and comfortable from the minute you arrive.
The riad is located in the medina, within walking distance of most of the main sights. For our first day out we were personally guided by Mark to the Djemaa el fna and after this, the way back to the riad was really easy to find.

During your stay at Riad 41 you will start each day well rested inside your fresh and cozy room, it feels a bit like waking up in a small palace. Then, when you are ready to start your day you will find a delicious and plentiful breakfast served for you on the roof terrace, or inside if you please.
As it was my girlfriends birthday we asked to have special dinner prepared for us and that is just what we received. We were served a very special, well presented and tasty multi-course meal up on the roof terrace.

We can wholeheartedly recommend a stay at Riad 41

/Peter Rovaniemi

1 Thank Peter R
Mark K, Owner at Riad 41, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dearest Peter,

I would like to kindly thank you for your recent review on TRIPADVISOR… It truly pleases me to know hat you had a great stay at RIAD 41.

On behalve of myself and my team, we thank you.

Mark Kaplan
Quebec City, Canada
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed at Riad 41 for one night at the beginning of our trip in Morocco. We were so impressed with the quality and the hospitality of the staff that we decided to return for a another night at the end of our trip. The location cannot be beat. Mark and Marina were very helpful in solving a number of problems we had with our trip itinerary (cancelled flights, booking Bus tickets). The Riad is clean and Beautiful. The breakfast was excellent. My only critique would be that the traditional Moroccan supper served at the hotel was more expensive than I was expecting.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

My wife and I recently stayed at Riad 41 for 4 nights as part of our belated honeymoon. It is nestled in the heart of the Old Medina in a perfect location.
The food and service is of a very high standard - the traditional morrocan dinner option is a must, you will not be dissapointed.
Marina and her team take great pride in their service and we felt extremely special for our entire stay. Marina was extremely helpful with providing recommendations for dining, travel and day-to-day things to do (the Sahara desert trip is a must).
The accomodation itself is a traditional Riad with beautiful morrocan furnishings, is extremely clean and kept in immaculate condition.
We stayed in the room located on the terrace as the other suites weren't available - I would recommend single travellers use this room as we found it quite small for two people.
Overall very high standard and would recommend any travellers to Marrakech to stay here, you will not be dissapointed!

Room Tip: Suites are best option as top room is a touch small.
Timbuktu, Mali
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Riad 41 is a stunningly beautiful house in a perfect location, just a few minutes' walk from Jemaa El Fna square. Exquisite interior design in muted colours combines Moroccan tradition with modern comfort (many original fittings). This cool, calm, quiet oasis is in stark contrast to the hustle and bustle of the Medina and nearby Souks. Each of the four comfortable rooms has its own distinct personality. The warm hospitality of Riad 41's people is similarly amazing: nothing is too much trouble. Host Marina was in charge during our stay. Marina speaks Italian, English, French and Arabic with effortless ease. Resourceful and enthusiastic, she organised our airport transfers, personally guided us through the Medina maze, suggested/organised tours, places of interest etc. and was generally attentive, charming and great fun. Delicious breakfasts were served on the roof terrace by Amina, who is a wonderful cook (and a lovely, smiley lady).

Nice touches...(1) Riad 41 emails you with all airport welcome details etc. (2) Electrical sockets - there is an adaptor of your country already plugged in in your room! (3) Gucci the lucky black cat welcomes/approves every guest. (4) The roof terrace has sunbeds with towels, sunhats and large moveable parasols if required. It's also very private so you can relax, read, sunbathe, sleep, whatever...

We really enjoyed staying here. Looking forward to the next time.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Mark K, Owner at Riad 41, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
We truly thank you for your wonderful feedback in relation to your recent stay with us at RIAD 41. It gives us such pleasure to know that you had a wonderful experience whiles visiting Marrakech. We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

the RIAD 41 team.
Milan, Italy
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Me and my family had a fabulous time at Riad41, thanks to Marina and Mark warm hospitality. The place is amazing, at the heart of the mediana but incredibly quiet and elegant: just 4 rooms, originally and wonderfully furnished, with an incredible attention to every detail. We had delicious breakfasts on the fantastic roof terrace, and also our best traditional Moroccan dinner. We would highly recommend Riad41 to everyone!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family