The bus to Essaouira was fully booked (BTW, make sure that you book it in 1 day advance) and we wanted to stay close to the Supra Tours bus station to get the first bus in the next morning at 8.30am.
This Ibis is convenient if you are taking a Supra Tour bus or the train.
It's right next to the bus and train station.
It took more than 1h to check in. There was a huge line of guests checking out and the staff wasn't very efficient or welcoming.
The rooms are rundown. The toilet flush didn't work. And they haven't change towels since the opening.
Guests can smoke in the rooms and common areas, including the breakfast area.
The breakfast is good. It has some options: fresh bread, croissants, yogurts, cereal, coffee and tea.
Good wifi signal in the lobby and in the room 119.
Rooms facing the street are noisy. There is a busy roadway next to the hotel.
Less than 70€ night with breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from the airport, between the European district, La Palmeraie, and Jamaa El Fna square, the hotel IBIS Marrakech Centre Gare hotel offers all the amenities for a pleasant holiday: swimming pool, terrace, bar open 24/24 as well as LA TABLE restaurant. The city centre of Marrakech is a few min away on foot and public transport is accessible 20 m away. The 103 rooms available for booking are air-conditioned. You will find tennis courts and golf at 3 and 10 km respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare Hotel Marrakech
- Accor Moussafir Marrakech Centre Gare