Was looking to book a hotel for one night away from the crazyness of Marrakech as had to leave early the next day and this ended up being perfect for a number of reasons:
1. Its just around the corner from the superb new train station
2. Its also on the road to the airport
3. Its a 10 minute (30 dirham) taxi ride from the main square
4. Its Ibis so expect the usual good value for money quality and extras such as free wifi, pool, bar restaurant 24-7 etc....
All in all given the circumstance you could do a lot worse that staying here if you are not looking for a Riad experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from the airport, between the European district, La Palmeraie, and Jamaa El Fna square, the hotel IBIS Marrakech Centre Gare hotel offers all the amenities for a pleasant holiday: swimming pool, terrace, bar open 24/24 as well as LA TABLE restaurant. The city centre of Marrakech is a few min away on foot and public transport is accessible 20 m away. The 103 rooms available for booking are air-conditioned. You will find tennis courts and golf at 3 and 10 km respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare Hotel Marrakech
- Accor Moussafir Marrakech Centre Gare