No fuss hotel. Cheap and serves its purpose. I made the reservation online with my credit card. I assumed it is charged to my card, so I just left the key at the reception and left the hotel.
When we were in the train at the station. Someone came to our seats and told us that he is the hotel manager (I saw him at the lobby that morning), he said that we have not paid our hotel bill. I said I thought it was paid via my credit card. He said no and demanded that we hand him cash for 1,200 Dirhams. I said no, the total price was only 791 Dirhams, I pulled out the reservation info on my iPad as proof. He said that is only for one room, we had two rooms and we must pay him 1,200 Dirhams. I denied that, and handed him 800. He left with the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from the airport, between the European district, La Palmeraie, and Jamaa El Fna square, the hotel IBIS Marrakech Centre Gare hotel offers all the amenities for a pleasant holiday: swimming pool, terrace, bar open 24/24 as well as LA TABLE restaurant. The city centre of Marrakech is a few min away on foot and public transport is accessible 20 m away. The 103 rooms available for booking are air-conditioned. You will find tennis courts and golf at 3 and 10 km respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Marrakech Centre Gare Hotel Marrakech
- Accor Moussafir Marrakech Centre Gare