I love La Mamounia, it is an amazing and peacfull place, a few hours away from Europe. When you take your breakfast in the garden, you have always little birds around waiting for some food. After lunch or dinner, you can have a walk around the garden, the pool is big enough to do a few laps if you want to exercise a little.
The hotel is considered like one of the mythical palaces in the world, no wonder why so many famous people came and still come there. I heard that Alfred Hitchcok got the idea of the movie The birds there because the birds rushed on his breakfast.
Hope to go there soon again to escape..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia, LoveHolidays, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech