Outstanding, world class hotel. Sumptuous suites, fabulous decor, fine dining( formal and informal) magnificent grounds, garden and pool. Best Jaz bar in Africa. My wife and I stayed for a week in June. This hotel is up there with the Ritz Paris,the Lanesborough and Claridges London, cobblers cove Barbados and the Saratoga Havana. Expensive but worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech