We spent a lovely few hours having a long and lazy lunch hiding from the blazing hot sun on the terrace at he back of the hotel. The food is great as is the champagne and the hotel is a genuine oasis and haven from the winding alleys of Marrakech. The hotel is well worth a visit even just to look but be warned you will need to be wearing shoes and trousers as shorts and flip flops are not allowed as we discovered when we were turned away the first time. The inside of the hotel is as exceptionally beautiful as its gardens behind, it will make you want to stay forever. Not to be missed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech