This is in my opinion literally the best hotel in the world. I am blown away by everything .. The staff the rooms the service the food simply the BEST!!!! Its a little expensive but believe me it is worth every penny!!! My personal host (how amazing a personal host you can contact any minute of the day) was very friendly and super intelligent. His name was Sala Edin I'll never forget. Thank you Mamounia for the best hotel experience ever!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, LoveHolidays, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Prestigia, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech