didn´t stay there although I did go there twice for drinks just to enjoy the whole setting. Drinks are quite expensive, had a Mojito (prob the worse ever) on the 1st day and a soft drink the next one. its a beautiful place if one wants to get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a quite relaxing time. well worth the visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, Prestigia, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK) and HotelsClick so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech