We visited here for afternoon tea after a long day walking. The hotel itself is beautiful, grand and high end luxury. However, when we asked for tea we were seated in an area with no table and given a drinks menu. When the waitress arrived we asked if they did afternoon tea and she apologised and moved us to a proper table. Tea was slow, the Pettit Fours (only 2 of them) followed half hour later. We had to ask twice for a food menu and when we eventually got one, no-one came to take our order. Needless to say we have up! The staff are polite but for the price you pay for food and drinks you expect the service to be in keeping with the status of the hotel and it falls well short. Shame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Ebookers, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ and Hotels.com so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech