Visited the hotel, and the building and grounds are splendid but had a bad experience in the Italian Bar. Three of us ordered cocktails: the waiter was charming but the drinks were almost unrecognisable. A cosmopolitan arrived bright red with cranberry juice and tasted of little else. It was, very politely, sent back with suggestions about how it should be made. The result was passable. A mojito arrived with not much mint - in Morocco! - and less rum; and a martini had some sort or sweetener added. For the price of the drinks it was, to say the least, both surprising and disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech