I recently arrived at this hotel for a conference and, although not sure what to expect was slightly disappointed. The lobby is very Moroccan and exotic looking and the check in was swift. Then came the hike to the room - quite scary because it was miles from the reception area so I had to take on the skills of a tracker to find my way to and from reception. In fact, at one time I became so totally lost I had to call from a colleague's room to find my room. My room was dark and dismal looking and could have done with a slap of paint. The catch on the window to the balcony was broken and never did get fixed. Fortunately, I didn't have to spend much time in my room because if I had, I would have become seriously depressed. There was no adaptor in the room and only one existed at reception. The room boy, Rashid, came to the rescue and lent me his. Fantastic, things were starting to look up! You can use for free the two computers in the Business Lounge but they are very slow. The spa (where I took an hammam and massage) and gym were wonderful and deserved five stars. The concierge was very helpful too. It is a great resort with some fabulous restaurants and a super Brazilian night club where a group of us enjoyed a memorable night out. The down side is not feeling the need to go into town - Marrakech is such an amazing city that you shouldn't miss the opportunity to explore. A great resort but the rooms definitely need a make-over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmeraie Resort's beating heart and flagship, the famous Palmeraie Palace is a hotel featuring traditional Moroccan architecture. Rewarded as Africa's best golf course, the hotel's golf course has won the World Travel Awards for 5 consecutive years (from 2006 to 2010). In 2014, the Palmeraie Palace has received the award as Morocco's Best Golf Hotel by the World Golf Awards. Surrounded by landscaped gardens and swimming pools, within easy reach of many restaurants and other entertainments, Palmeraie Palace is a touristic destination on its own. Just a few minutes away from central Marrakech, this charming hidden oasis is a promise for a refreshing and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palmeraie Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmeraie Golf Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Palmeraie Golf Palace And Resort
- Palmeraie Hotel Palace