I stayed at the Palmerai on a business trip mainly because of the price and the Golf course. The entrance of the Hotel and the Lobby are beautiful. The rooms nice and clean with a nice view on the pool or Golf course. The interior is a little old and also the towels are old and torn. The shower is in the Bathtub and leaks quite a lot. The staff is friendly but not very attentive (could have done more revenue at the Bar). Pool area is very nice. So overall with the favorable pricing end of August still recommendable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmeraie Resort's beating heart and flagship, the famous Palmeraie Palace is a hotel featuring traditional Moroccan architecture. Rewarded as Africa's best golf course, the hotel's golf course has won the World Travel Awards for 5 consecutive years (from 2006 to 2010). In 2014, the Palmeraie Palace has received the award as Morocco's Best Golf Hotel by the World Golf Awards. Surrounded by landscaped gardens and swimming pools, within easy reach of many restaurants and other entertainments, Palmeraie Palace is a touristic destination on its own. Just a few minutes away from central Marrakech, this charming hidden oasis is a promise for a refreshing and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Fastbooking, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Palmeraie Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmeraie Golf Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Palmeraie Golf Palace And Resort
- Palmeraie Hotel Palace