I recently stayed at this hotel with over 50 guests (for a party), when travelling to Marrakech in April 2014. When we arrived, it took just over 1 hour 15 mins to check in, despite there being on 2 people ahead of us. Management were totally incompetent, and when asking numerous times why it took so long, staff were rude. The hotel was even giving twin rooms to married couples, and refusing to change them, even though the hotel wasn't fully occupied. It took over 2 hours to get an omelette delivered, and when it arrived the order was wrong. The waiter came back 7 times over this one order, as the bill was repeatedly wrong. When calling management to complain, the manager replied 'ok' and then hung up. When checking out several wrong items were on my bill and other guests in front of me. I was actually handed a bill relating to another guest, and when I told the manager that the name wasn't mine, he refused to take it off. Even after showing my passport to prove I wasn't that guest, it took 45 mins to settle the issue. And several guests in front were refused by the manager, despite having false items on the bill. Overall - worst experience I have had in Europe, terrible service, do not recommend to anyone. Staff are rude and unable to communicate. Should be shut down. Our party of 50 guests were all appaled and will not be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmeraie Resort's beating heart and flagship, the famous Palmeraie Palace is a hotel featuring traditional Moroccan architecture. Rewarded as Africa's best golf course, the hotel's golf course has won the World Travel Awards for 5 consecutive years (from 2006 to 2010). In 2014, the Palmeraie Palace has received the award as Morocco's Best Golf Hotel by the World Golf Awards. Surrounded by landscaped gardens and swimming pools, within easy reach of many restaurants and other entertainments, Palmeraie Palace is a touristic destination on its own. Just a few minutes away from central Marrakech, this charming hidden oasis is a promise for a refreshing and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palmeraie Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmeraie Golf Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Palmeraie Golf Palace And Resort
- Palmeraie Hotel Palace