Ground floor, terrace in a garden, very nice room. LOVELY surrondings all over.
Take a walk around the golfarea and see all the different birds in the ponds and all the nice flowers.
Friendly people and staff so far.
Poolarea is stunning and there are lots of sunbeds.
Good food but expensiv.
Not once they cleaned our terracefloor..
Roomservice failed,rang 3 times, no one came.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmeraie Resort's beating heart and flagship, the famous Palmeraie Palace is a hotel featuring traditional Moroccan architecture. Rewarded as Africa's best golf course, the hotel's golf course has won the World Travel Awards for 5 consecutive years (from 2006 to 2010). In 2014, the Palmeraie Palace has received the award as Morocco's Best Golf Hotel by the World Golf Awards. Surrounded by landscaped gardens and swimming pools, within easy reach of many restaurants and other entertainments, Palmeraie Palace is a touristic destination on its own. Just a few minutes away from central Marrakech, this charming hidden oasis is a promise for a refreshing and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palmeraie Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmeraie Golf Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Palmeraie Golf Palace And Resort
- Palmeraie Hotel Palace