have mixed feelings about this hotel, i travel frequently for business and pleasure all over the world, the initial feeling is one of a nice lobby and a warm welcome, the common areas of the hotel are a good 4 star standard, the bedrooms are not up to scratch, i had a superior king with a pool and garden view on the 4th floor, one of the supposed better rooms, it was basic with old dilapidated furniture, it was clean tho which was a plus, the air con is ancient and rattles, the bathroom is really tired, old tiles and the shower head was disgusting and full of limescale, brown water runs from the hot tap into the bath. our room key was hit and miss and several times we had to go to reception to get it recoded. service was variable, the doormen and concierge very helpful, reception staff not so, our first experience of breakfast was dreadful, dirty tables and sullen expressions, we went down for breakfast at 8am so it is not as if it was at the end of service, i asked for a table to be laid up for us, it was embarrassing we were treated with such surliness, i was given a dirty cup and asked for it to be replaced, the look i was given was mean to say to the least, the breakfast was average, nothing was labelled so you had to lift every lid to see what was inside, however on our second day thngs had improved, all the tables were clean and laid and the food was labelled, so maybe it depends on which staff are on as to the level of care and service, overall not a great breakfast experience. same thing at the Bar Bhurka near the pool, really indifferent sullen service, average food, expensive prices. on the plus side the pool is nice, the pool man very attentive, sun loungers are old tho and so are the pads. the garden is nice, not awesome or spectacular, just nice. The hotel is generally of a 3 star standard with a few 4 star touches here and there. I got a deal on the hotel but still feel I have paid over the top prices. I would not return and I would not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech