I own a travel agency in Portugal and this was a business with a group from the Philippines of around 100 persons. The group loved the hotel and Le Meridien did everything to suit the group's needs!
Location: it is in the area considered the most noble one where all the big and good hotels are. It is a 5 minute drive from the airport (EUR 15 negotiated) and a 20 to 30 minute walk to the Jemma el Fna Square (inside the Medina, where all the souks are) or you can take a 5 minute taxe of course (EUR 10 negotiated). The area is nice with some good restaurants nearby and Marrakech is safe to walk around;
Room: they are all very large with lots of space to leave your luggage and walk around. The views to the gardens are lovely and the bed is comfy. Room amenities in general are ok but not great and Le Meridien could do better on the information about hotel and city that they put inside the room. There is paid Wi Fi that works properly. Bathrooms are small and not very recent but the shower is great;
Breakfast: if you want to eat a lot and different things you came to the right place! But service here needs improvement as does the quality of the food, good but could be better. The omolets are great;
Service: mixed fealings here. The hotel's event manager went the extra mile to give us whatever we needed and that is something really really to praise! People at reception were good (Fatma was great) and helpful. But as I said at breakfast and room service could be better;
Premises: the gardens are really beautiful, huge and with a large pool and also a tennis court and many areas you can use, congratulations. There is a SPA (I did not try it) and a few restaurants although they close them during off season as was the case;
General: for a group I would definetly recommend it! For families and groups of friends it is also a great choice. For couples perhaps there are other options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and LateRooms so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech