My partner and I stayed at the Meriden N'fis for a long weekend at the end of Feb and our overall experience of the hotel was good.
The rooms were very old but clean.
There were ants in the bathroom and seems to return despite house keeping trying to resolve the issue.
Breakfast was good, not an large amount of choice but it was filling.
The bar was expensive but the drinks were nice.
Staff - nice and polite
The pool was very cold but lots of sun loungers
Overall, the location was good if you don’t mind walking 10-20 mins to get around the city.
We paid around 90 pounds sterling for the room per night which was fiar but I think you can get better value for money staying elsewhere in the town.
P.S - if you use taxis please make sure you agree a price before getting into the taxi and ensure you clairfity that the rate is not per person!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech