We went in June 2012 for out ten year anniversary, after wanting and waiting to visit for so many years and we were not disappointed. The hotel and staff were warm and welcoming and made us feel instantly at ease with a cup of their magic morrocon tea. The room was nice and comfy and clean but the view could have been slightly better although we were not in it enough to be bothered. The grounds were nicely maintained and well planted. The pool area was lovely although it seemed smaller than the picture and so got busy quickly, so beds and space were in demand. Breakfast was fine and offered a good selection. Mr Youseff Mamouni was always available to assist us with our enquiries and helpful and attentive in his response. Overall we had a nice stay here but if we are able to visit again we may consider a raid for the fuller experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech