We stayed in the hotel twice - at the start and at the end of our Grand Tour of Morocco.
We enjoyed our stays at the hotel and if offers a good base to see the sights of Marrakech, with just a 30 minute walk into Jemaa el-Fnaa (night market). You might prefer to be based in the maze that is the medina, but we found it more relaxing to be that little bit removed from the hustle and bustle.
Rooms were fine, but far from luxurious. Hotel facilities were good and buffet breakfast was excellent with lots of choice. We ate in most of the hotel restaurants but it was a bit confusing to work out which one was open at any particular time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech