Lovely hotel with beautiful gardens and great swimming pool area. The staff were very professional. They were so amenable and yet unobtrusive but there to give any assistance. The hotel itself has character too despite being outside the medina. I loved the perfumed air of the reception area. It was a lovely calm introduction to Morrocco before the experience of the Medina and Souks. I had a really enjoyable time here and I would say that staying at this hotel, instead of a Riad, made my visit all the more enjoyable because there was a lovely swimming pool to sunbathe around and cool down in and the lush green gardens gave it an air of tranquility even though we were a stones throw away from the hustle and bustle of the medina. Great place to stay. I'll definitely recommend it for value for money too. I will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech