This review comes a bit late, but it's good for people who are planning to visit Marrakesh this December. We stayed here last December. The weather was great. Sunny and warm during the day and a bit chilly in the evenings. As for the hotel it was just an average hotel. Although we upgraded our rooms, it was not worth it. basic rooms (no coffee maker), good hot breakfast but the menu doesn't change. There are two restaurants in the hotel but they are expensive and the quality of the food was below average. The night club was empty all the time; no new year event.. plan your new year's eve early because places get booked early.
The pool is nice and the lunch bar by the pool is good too.
The location of the hotel is good. Twenty minutes walk to the old city and Alfenna square. Ten minutes walk to nice cafes and restaurant. No shops near by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline and Prestigia so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech