Our room was clean and comfortable, with a nice Morrocan tiled bathroom. Our guide made a big stink to get us into the "nice wing" of this hotel as we'd been assigned to rooms he knew we would not like. So, why hasn't the hotel fixed that other wing???
The music in the elevators is horrid. I have no idea what Le Meridien is doing to put a sign up in the elevators claiming credit for their "mix". Why not have Moroccan music if you MUST have elevator music??? Is there something wrong with silence in an elevator?
The Moroccan parts of breakfast were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech