My husband and I stayed at this hotel as part of our week's stay. The trip from the airport to the hotel was very good. The service from the door of the hotel was first class. Our luggage was whisked away to await delivery in our room. I was even pushed by staff in my wheelchair to our door! Nothing seemed to be too much trouble for the staff. Our room was suitably spacious and we had sliding doors which were great to have open to appreciate the outside inside as it were.
The pool was of a unique design but at this time of the year was unfortunately icy cold so there was only one lady who braved the waters for a swim and good on her! The weather was kind to us and the restaurants in the hotel were either Moroccan or European. We opted for the Moroccan and was not disappointed. Breakfast was help yourself and there was plenty to pick from. The best bit for me was the Moroccan crepes. They were to die for and so scummy with honey and lemon.
Would we visit here again, certainly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech