Very nice and friendly hotel. Service is highly professional, specially in restaurants and at front desk. Even when some Western guests are taking to much freedom in behaviour and ignore dress code hotel staff is not upset and show absolutely no disagreement.
The outdoor pool is very big, we were in June and there was no crowd at all. Amenities around the pool are clean and there were always enough chairs, towels and sun umbrellas.
Food in all bars and restaurant is delicious, not expensive, the choice of different culinary is incredible, the dishes are fantastic.
What is indeed disturbing is that smoking is allowed in tent for breakfast. We were at the same time with group where everyone was smoking and I had to leave my table as I could not stand it. BTW I worked for big tobacco corporation in the past and I have no per se negative attitude but this was to much.
Highly recommend for vacation, also with kids. They love children and staff is very friendly with kids.
Location is slightly remoted from the centre or Kasbah, it is almost must to take the taxi. Which by the way is very cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo and HotelsClick so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech