Greeting: Friendly and welcoming - door staff excellent, cannot fault them
Concierge: Poor - lack of available guest information and mislead us in finding nearby restaurants etc.
Room: Good - SPG on 2nd floor, so recently refurbished. Didn't personally experience any excessive sounds from other rooms/corridor/bar music/traffic noise. However, A/C is not adequate, so gets v. stuffy overnight and especially when the bathroom steam enters the room due to poor extraction.
Housekeeping: Morning and evening maid serivice and fresh towels daily. Hotel and its grounds clean and well maintained
Food: Breakfast is hot & cold buffet... will be the biggest meal you'll eat all day, so fill your boots - note they're not big on portion sizes in Marrakech. The 'Morocaine' Resaturant is simply average/on par with others in the new town.
Service: SLOW! Again, comparable with the general service in Marrakech. The evening waiters were particularly commentable and the pool restaurant/bar staff also less than attentive other than the towel and sun lounger guys.
Location: Good. Didn't walk to the Medina or new town but taxi ~£2-3 so why bother.
Summary: Pool temperature too cold and room temperature too warm. Everything else was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech