Le Meridien in Marrakech has, first and foremost, a wonderful staff. Youssef, the head concierge, was an incredible help leading up to the trip, helping arrange a great local guide and referred a terrific guide company. He was helpful throughout the trip and repeatedly spent time with us to insure everything was to our satisfaction. The presidential suite (420) is superb, with a wonderful private balcony, pool view, comfortable master bedroom with spacious en suite bathroom.
Breakfast was the star meal - you have to try the handmade Moroccan pancakes beaten into shape, followed by the omelette bar and the variety of fruit. You can inside or in the outside terrace overlooking the beautiful gardens. Our attendant Ghyslaine was superb, remembering us from day to day, bringing our favorites to us before we asked.
The hammam and spa were also a real treat - we had body scrubs and deep tissue massages with argon oil, great ways to relax and cleanse the body.
Overall a lovely stay made special by the team at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech