Stayed at the Le Meridien N'F is on a business trip in July. This is my second visit to lovely Marrakech but my first stay at the Meridien. While the staff were friendly and helpful, the food great and the gardens and pool lovely, I found the rooms to be outdated. This is not to state that the rooms were not clean; in fact, the cleanliness levels of the property in general was good. The location of the hotel is good too, within a 15-minute walk to the souks and a 20 min drive to the airport. While I enjoyed my stay at the Meredien, I would recommend that the hotel commences renovations to its rooms. That would make this property a real attractive option to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech