Hotel Amine
US$92
US$444
US$413
US$333
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Hi, I have just returned from my 2nd trip to this hotel - Oct 2013.
The hotel is very reasonably priced with a lovely large pool and friendly helpful staff. My room and all communal areas were cleaned every day, fresh sheets and towels daily. This time I had dinner at the hotel, not to bad at all, choices and plenty of food. My waiter Ahmed is a sweetie, bringing 'english' tea to my room before breakfast each day. The lifeguard /pool boy Isham is always on hand if you need a towel for poolside. Zainab at the pool bar makes a great omelet and is always ready for a chat.
This hotel is in a great location a 20dh taxi or 4 dh bus ride from the main square. A little haven of peace and tranquility. Cant wait to go back Peta M

Room Tip: Poolside rooms get the most sun
2  Thank Peta M
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Half board for less than £20 per day! Swimming pool! What more do you need? Excellent. Why must there be a 200 character minimum for this review? No other hotel in Marrakech comes close to Hotel Amine. Enjoy your stay!!

Room Tip: Room 242 is nearest to reception - room 222 is miles away!!
3  Thank ReubenCamara
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I enjoyed my visit to the Hotel Amine... lovely garden, good bar, and excellent breakfast... as well as nice clean rooms and luxurious amounts of much appreciated hot water. So much so I stopped an extra night. The rates are reasonable and reflect the somewhat shabby decor which needs an uplift. But d'you know what? that is more than made up for by the splendid staff who try to make your stay a joy. Worked with me! I had eggs for breakfast the pastries were exceptional, but the coffee not good and the juice not fresh, and perhaps even watered down! I had to ask for serviettes, but they were immediately forthcoming. I liked the excellent paintings - like murals throughout the groundfloor public areas too.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Stayed here with a friend for a couple of nights after visiting family in Casablanca.
All we wanted was a decent bed and a clean room. And we got it! Yes, the hotel is a little tired, and the room was missing a lightshade or two, but it was clean, beds were comfy and the room had a balcony - lovely to sit out on at night with a G&T after a busy day in the Souks! The pool area is lovely, and the public areas (although quite dated although some would say art deco) are fine.
Breakfast is OK, nothing fancy. Coffee, boiled eggs, croissants, crepes, yogurt, honey etc.
If you are visiting Marrakech and want to be in a slightly quieter part of town, want good value for money, and don't need luxury, you can't go wrong with The Amine. If you want a bit of luxury, look elsewhere!!
We paid about £13 pp per night - a bargain.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back overlooking the gardens are quiet, and benefit from no sun so are much cooler than others that have sun streaming in!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

I went to Morocco at the end of August and I was looking forward to an amazing holiday.. on the other hand it wasnt. The hotel was terrible. The rooms were dirty and the plugs in the room were all broken most of the wires for the lights were sticking out which is very dangerous if you are planning to take children with you. Also the room service was devastating as they do not change your bed sheets, towels or give you soap for days. It is also a bad idea if you have a room with a balcony which is situated infront of the swimming pool as the sun will burn you with its heat as there is no air conditoning and the music blasts loudly while you are trying to relax, the breakfast is disgusting as there was never something i liked to eat. Ans finally the only place that had internet wifi was in the lobby which you never feel comfortable sitting in.

• Stayed: August 2013