We loved staying at this hotel! As mentioned in other reviews, it's not quite a riad but still very intimate and "moroccan". The hotel was built from several joined buildings and has some fantastic public spaces, a cozy bar, a beautiful outdoor courtyard perfect for breakfast and lovely smaller courtyards and patios. The rooms are comfortable, although admittedly not as superbly decorated as the other parts of the hotel. The location is great -- about a 10 minute walk to the Jemma el Fna and near the souks. We felt comfortable walking around the hotel late at night and unlike some of the other hotels in the Medina, this one is accessible by car so you don't have to carry your luggage by hand.
Also a highlight of the stay is the amazing complimentary breakfast and really good restaurant. Definitely eat at least one of your meals in Marrakesh here -- it was some of the best food we had in Morocco!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech