I can't say enough about this wonderful hotel. A combination of 6 riads into one facility, the hotel is a pleasure from the moment you walk in the door. The front desk staff is friendly, helpful and welcoming, and no request was problematic for them. The rooms were beautiful, especially the lighting fixtures (the manager put us in touch with the designer and we visited his workshop, coming home with some beautiful and original souvenirs). Our room (215) was on the smaller side, but we had a private outdoor terrace with lounge chairs and a covered sitting area. Our kids were in very large rooms (211 and 213). We had 3 delicious breakfasts and one superb dinner (at the international restaurant, but Moroccan dishes were available) outside near the pool. We also enjoyed the spa, which is worth a visit if only to see the lighting and amazing use of candles. Drinks in the Jazz Bar, with live piano music, was also a highlight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech