La Maison Arabe
US$1,739
US$112
Elvoline
2,203 results
All reviewsjazz barcooking schoolcooking classinternational restaurantcookery coursemoroccan cookingroyal suitetaginebeautiful hotelan oasiswelcome drinkboutique hotellarge poolprivate terracemoroccan experiencefree shuttlehammam and massage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 January 2012

My stay in the Riad was too short! I would return there tomorrow.The hotel is amazing and is a big bonus to your stay in Marrakech. The decoration is beautiful,in such good taste, the staff really helpful and the breakfast healthy and abundant. I didn't get a chance to use the Spa just because of lack of time. I would return there tomorrow.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julie747
Reviewed 24 January 2012

We stayed here for 5 days. The best of the best. Hotel 10, restaurant 10, emplyees 10. We love it and we will be back.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Recently, we enjoyed an elaborate lunch pool-side at Maison Arabe. It was the best meal we had in or around Marakech, even though we had secured many of the most desirable tables in the region. We chose International, Morrocan and Thai courses and each was expertly prepared. Service was highly professional and friendly. Having eaten at starred restaurants throughout France, I am very surprised that Michelin has yet to bestow an etoile here. They should visit and rectify this omission.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2012

I have always stayed in larger hotels, but my wife insisted we stay here on our recent (and first) trip to Marrakech. I reluctantly agreed and have no regrets.
La Maison Arabe had everything I expect from a larger, 5-star property (room service,
efficient and knowledgeable concierge and front desk staff, spa, bar, great restaurant) yet with a personalized service that even the best hotels in the world would have trouble matching. The General Manager made it a point of introducing herself and spoke with us several times during out stay to make sure everything was perfect. It was just that -- a perfect stay -- and my wife and I look forward to a return visit nex year.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2012

I attended La Maison Arabe for a hamam and cooking class in Dec 2011. The hamam was amazing, the facitilites were impeccable and the staff very friendly. The cooking class was second to none, facilities were great, we visited a spice shop prior to cooking, and the chef was hiliarious! Would highly recommend it if going for an up market experience in Marrakech.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends