I first went to Marrakesh back in the 70's when I was a student hitchhiking around Europe with a knapsack. Fast forward to winter 2011/2012 and I found myself there albeit in somewhat different circumstances - a little bit older, wiser and wealthier. This time I invited my daughter and her new husband to join me and we had great experiences. Morocco is as wonderful as I remember it - full of charm, beauty and first class hospitality. Our hotel, a privately owned Riad in the center of the old city souk was La Maison Arabe. What a great place. They took care of everything making sure that we were comfortable and safe. The finest linens and furnishings in the rooms (I had a suite Hilal and my daughter and husband had Noor), and two wonderful restaurants - one by the pool (Trois Saveurs) serving international cuisine and the other, a traditional Moroccan restaurant in the most beautiful setting. Staff great, location perfect and comfort to spare. One of the best small hotels I've ever stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech