No budget for the hotel itself but the girls decided to do the half day cookery course. It was great. The set up is awesome, proper work stations, with TV screens showing the lady demonstrating. We got a tour of a local bakery and a short lesson on the history of the city and it's spices. The staff a quite funny too, which helps when you start concentrating too hard on chopping veg!
We made a tagine, and two salads, then got to eat it all. Made a nice change from the madness of the City, and if you're into booking you'll have a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Prestigia, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech