I love this place. But it is not for the ordinary traveller. I love boutique hotels. Those off the main streets where you get a true flavor of the area. It is a Riad so it is an old palace in an alley. There are so many little rooms that i am still trying to figure out where everything is. The rooms are spacious with A/C, Wi Fi and TV. The beds are comfortable and the staff is very warm and friendly. However, this is not for the ritz Carleton or the Marriott crowd. Our room was a 3 floor walkup. The style is a little worn but I would definitely come back again. There is a Hamman which shouldn't be missed.
I would guess anyone going to Marrakech has to be a little adventurist so clearly this shouldn't bother them. Come here. You won't be disappointed!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech