Delightful Riad/ Hotel. A great mix of authentic Moroccan tradition with modern service and facilities. 10 minute walk from the Souks and sites of Marrakech. Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent food and comfortable bar/lounge. Cooking school and Hamam both worth doing in hotel. We had a wonderful time.
Would recommend a trip to their Country Club which has an excellent pool and the staff "cook up" a great barbecue. We would also recommend a trip to the Atlas mountains and guided walk around the city to "get your bearings" which the concierge can organise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech