Me & my wife stayed here for three nights from July 7th.
As the previous reviews state it's in an excellent location,less than ten mins to the square & Souks.
The hotel is like Aladdins cave,with lots of small courtyards,rooms and authentic passageways.
The restaurant looks over the pool and is romantic at night with candles all around.
We ate there one night,we had a Tangines which was very good,although a little on the small side compared to the one we ate at AlFassia.we had a beautiful lunch,a chicken sandwich, it had a wonderful taste of spices.
The staff were so friendly,polite & professional, we was greeted by a warm smile,good morning/evening every time we saw someone. The hotel arranged out half day walking tour,taxi to Al Fasia rest & was always very helpful with every enquiry we made. Adiel at the front desk was so efficient with our check in and tour of hotel.
Our room was very clean and authentic,every time we went out they came inane made the room up.
Rashid in the jazz bar loves to make cocktails and we can recommend you try them, he is an excellent host.
I had a Hamman/massage which was good.
We went to the Mk Maison for dinner and was socked how small and not authentic compared to la maison, good meal though.
We also spent. To the day at the country club they own, a ten min courtesy bus ride away. It was peaceful with lots of layout beds, there are four tents with double beds in to relax, we had lunch as well. The facilities at la maison are not as good to lay out.
If you are in any doubt wether to book this, Do it, you will not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech