Pleasant staff, great rooms, very good location and an all around gem makes this hotel a 5 star experience. Don't bother w Mamounia which is too big and stay here. I had a hamam at the Spa which was spotless and breakfast had a great spread. Of the 7 hotels I stayed in while traveling Morocco, La Maison Arabe was by far the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech