La Maison Arabe
US$105
US$305
US$260
  • Breakfast included
Les Jardins de la Medina(Marrakech)
US$419
US$378
Agoda.com
US$172
US$167
US$725
Cancelon
2,200 results
All reviewsjazz barcooking schoolcooking classinternational restaurantcookery coursemoroccan cookingroyal suitetaginebeautiful hotelan oasiswelcome drinkboutique hotellarge poolprivate terracemoroccan experiencefree shuttlehammam and massage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I have visited La Maison 3 times now....... Its my favourite place!
Been meaning to write a review since my first visit in March on my birthday but everytime I go it gets better and better! So now is the time!
I have been to Marrakech many times this year but only on my long stays I make the time to go and Im always happy I did, the women that work there are truly amazing x
They always remember me, make sure I am looked after and as a frequent visitor, there is still a formal professionalism that I appreciate, even though not necessary. The Manager whos name I can never remember is a kind sweet welcoming woman, nothing is ever too much trouble.
I always have the same girl for the hammam, shes only tiny, but she can make my skin glow like Ive been reborn (so not an exaggeration!) I feel brand new after 30 minutes with her!
Last time I visited I brought my mum, She always moaned about the price of the package (£55 appx sterling) but after 2 hours, she admitted that when I say its worth every penny, I meant it! This is a 5 star Spa/Hammam. Everything is luxurious, peaceful and serene. The masseurs who work there are also lovely. They are very good at what they do, never in my life have I ever fell asleep during massage until now! Magic Hands! The women (its women ran) speak a little english so its easy to communicate. They also let couples go into together in the hammam (traditionally you cant share a hammah with the opposite sex). Its a romantic place.
I highly recommend this place to everyone!
I just hope its open in August as its ramadan!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank JessinEssex25
Reviewed 19 July 2012

From the outside, tucked in an alley, you'd never know that this charming hotel was hiding! We were very comfortable and the location was close to the market square. Staff was very nice, too.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Thereandback111
Reviewed 19 July 2012

This is a great place to stay in Marrakech. For those in the know this Riad serves some of the best food around. With excellent food and accommodation this is a must

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2012

This riad is an incredible experience just walking in the door. Our rooms were more than spacious, but the people were the stand out. No matter what we needed, the answer was always yes. The food was devine and the beds were so welcoming! But - if you don't like stairs - ask to stay in the new portion of the hotel. You will lose some of the charm, but the stairs are plentiful!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JennRosenblatt
Reviewed 18 July 2012

My boyfriend and I just came back from our holiday in Marrakech; we stayed 4 nights at La Maison Arabe, which is just EXCELLENT. It truly is a small oasis amongst hustle and bustle of the medina and certainly deserves its award by Tripadvisor. The décor is very stylish with great attention to detail and feels very warm and welcoming. The riad was very clean and overall looked immaculate.

We stayed in the patio room called Sabah, it was very spacious and had a large stone dome above our bed with a Moroccan lantern hanging from it which felt really unique.

The breakfast was good overall, especially their Moroccan crepes, which are being prepared in front of you. It was absolutely delicious.

The staff was amazing, very friendly, attentive and could not do more to help. They arranged a private car transfer for us to and from the airport, which I would highly recommend as it saves a lot of hassle. They also can arrange a private 4x4 car for a number of excursions. However, we opted for a local company called Morrocan Views for our trip to Atlas Mountains purely because we preferred to have a company of other travelers and they offered a few extras that we liked.

There are two swimming pools, one at the riad and the second one is at their country club. They have a private transfer to their country club that leaves every hour from 10.30am with the last return to the hotel at 7pm. The club is about 15 minutes away and is a great escape from the busy Marrakesh. They serve lunch, drinks and have a massage room so you could easily spend an entire day there if you like. The only pity is that both swimming pools close in the evening, but I guess they need time to maintain it.

Overall, it is a great 5 start riad with great location and good facilities. It offers everything you need to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable. I certainly would stay there again and again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple