Absolutely loved this place which hasn't lost any of its original charm but boasts all modern facilities. We couldn't fault the service. I could rant on and on about how great it is but it has been more than adequately covered by others, so thought I would add in some things you should do when you're here:
1 take mint tea in the salon
2 take lunch in the central patio area (we recommend the assorted Moroccan entrees washed down with some Moroccan wine)
3 take a cocktail in the Jazz Bar
4 don't miss the fantastic leather goods shop in the Ensemble Artisanale, 5 minutes walk from the hotel, its fixed price, relaxed shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech