Learning to cook chicken tagine at Maison arabe was one of the highlights of my stay in Marakech- a must do! The food that we cooked was delicious and we were helped every step of the way. It was brilliant to learn about the different spices and herbs used in moroccan cooking, and to talk to Mohammed about moroccan culture in general. The ladies who helped us were lovely, and will show you the most impressive way to cut an onion! Also the place itself is beautiful- be sure to take your swim suit and make use of their pool, surrounded by idyllic gardens. A wonderful wonderful morning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech