La Maison Arabe is one of these places where you stay to experience magic. It is beautifully decorated, the rooms are amazing, the whole atmosphere is about elegance and beauty. The restaurant is awesome and dont miss the "milk pastilla" for dessert! my favorite!
At dinner time, there are multiple musicians playing, alternating between soft traditional moroccan music and luth. If you want romance, that's the place to go as the tables are placed around a small swimming pool surrounded by moroccan lanterns.
cant wait to go back!
Top top it all, staff is super helpful and they all speak English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech