What a fabulous hotel! We spent four nights here (19th-22nd Jan) away from the cold and snow, in warm, sunny Marrakech. The hotel is in traditional Morrocan Riad style and decorated beautifully with Islamic style artwork. The staff are so friendly and efficient. They remember your name, your room number, your drinks order - everything. The two restaurants (one traditional Morrocan, the other more international) serve a very high standard of cuisine and the Morrocan wines are excellent. We attended the Cookery School and, although quite hard work, we learned how to make tagine which was then our lunch. Another great place in the hotel is the Jazz Bar where Rachid makes everyone feel so welcome. The hotel arranged for a registered guide to take us to the souks and palaces and he was so informative and friendly we had a great time. The guide also arranged for us to take a horse-drawn carriage ride to the New Quarter outside the Medina where we saw a completely different side to Marrakech. After all the sightseeing and touring the souks the hotel is so peaceful and tranquil. You would not know all that busyness was just a step away. A simply superb hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech