If only our agent had us booked in here for our entire stay in Marrakesh and not in the witless "Koutoubia" first. This is a classy hotel with amazing staff and facilities. Compared to the "Koutoubia" (supposidly a 5 star hotel) this IS the real deal. The cooking class is a MUST. Location is perfect, food amazing and staff top notch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Prestigia, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech