It was our first time to Marrakech and our honeymoon, so we got very lucky finding this riad. We were upgraded and were treated like royalty during our stay. We spent three nights here before going to Essaouira for 4 nights and returning to Marrakech for our final night. We hadn't booked anywhere for our final night but after our first stay were in no doubt - straight back to La Maison Arabe for our final night. Staff were incredible and we got such a warm welcome when we returned. One evening when we were in the bar, they dimmed the lights and brought in the musician from the restaurant to play for us and presented us with a beautiful cake to say congratulations. A complete surprise and really special. We'll definitely be coming back to stay at La Maison Arabe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Prestigia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech