my partner and I visited the spa on recommendation from the Riad we were staying in (Cinnamon Riad), it was a little on the extravagant side, but well worth it, very friendly staff, wonderful surroundings, so tranquil and peaceful, which is essential for anyone staying in Marrakesh!
We had a couples treatment, and there was no issue given that we were a gay male couple
totally recommended :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech